Thursday, October 16, 2008

Term 4 Week 4 : Formula One Racing

Hi Everyone,

The Formula One Racing is launched in Singapore for the first time from 26 to 28 September 2008. It is also the first time that the F1 race is taking place at night. Since this is such a great international event, I would like you to take the opportunity to learn some things about F1. The websites you can visit are:

http://www.formula1.com/

http://www.f1-racing.org/frames1.html

For the second website, please go to the FAQ and read the questions and answers. After reading the information in the websites, I would like you to write your personal response to F1 racing. To help you along, I have given you some questions below:

1. What is FI ?
2. When and where did FI first start?
3. In which cities are FI held?
4. Do you think Singapore should stage the FI? Why?
5. What benefits do Singapore get for staging the FI?
6. Who is your favourite F1 driver?
7. Why do you like him?
8. Is there anything you like or dislike about the F1? What is it?
9. Did you watch the F1 race? If you did, share with us your experience of watching the race.


~~~





Hi everybody.This post will tell you about the F1 Racing held at Marina Bay in Singapore and also more about F1 Racing around the world.'F1' is actually Formula One. F1 is a racing car .The first F1 racing was in the 1950's.It was held the cities such at Paris.I think the Singapore should stage F1 because they have shown it in other countries but it should be stage it in Asia too.I like Kimi Raikkonen.He is the winner of the F1 Racing that was held in Singapore.He had lots of believe in himself and also sportsmanship that was in him.What I like about F1 Racing is that when the viewers encourage the racers to move on,the drivers would continue to give their best effort to move on and win for the race.Yes,I did watch the F1 racing on television.I think that the racers worked very hard to strive and also win this competition and I know that even if we don't win,we have the excellence to do our very best to win the competition.I watched what my father has recorded on his phone and I saw how fast the racers raced.My father is the police that was guarding the F1 racing too. I really enjoyed knowing more about the F1 Racing and I will always put in excellence to do my very best to acheive :)



No comments: