Thursday, March 20, 2008

Entry 6 : Sports Carnival 08`

On the day of Sports Carnival , I was so excited! We waited at the hall for the flag raising ceremony.After the flag raising ceremony, it was the fun time.We did some exercises. After that,4.1 , 4.2 , 4.3 , 4.4 and 4.5 did the 'archery' first.3 pupils started first of each class.I guess it was Mrs Tan first too!I was at the 5 line.So , I waited until it's my turn.But 3 times before me, it was Amirul.I saw that he shoot the arrow to the 'bull's eye'.Then it was my turn, I was super excited! The instructor helped me with shooting and I thought it was fun. It was 2 times each person.After the activity, another insructor, teach us how to use the rowing machine.It sounded, hard.So we need to sit in our respective lines.According to our homes. R.E.S.T (Ruby,Emerald,Sapphire,Topaz) . So we started out with Ruby.At the end, 4.2 won! I was upset but I think we did our best to win.After that , it was recess.I was so excited to play the games they have there.I actually took my breakfast first.Then I went near the spiral staircase and got balloon.I wanted a flower.The balloons were FREE!So she gave me a flower with green stalk and red heartshape on top.It was pretty! After that , I went to see more stuff at the parade square.I bought the candy floss for $0.20 each.It was delicious.I went to the station for song dedication.I dedicated the song for Hanna and she did for me too.It was my favourite song that she gave me.I sang it all the way back to class (:Then I was curious on why two students followed us that time.When they went to our classroom they are actually teaching us how to play sports stacking.I thought it was interesting.I learned how to do the 3x3 and 3-6-3 with the cycle.I really cannot tell how one of the students can do it so fast.After that it was ice-cream time!There were sticky chewy chocolate , strawberry and vanilla.I got starwberry.It was delicious!Then it was 'home sweet home' time.So after that , we went home.It was a very fun time to me on the day.I wish we have another sports carnival like this next year!

No comments: