Thursday, March 20, 2008

Reflection 1 : Looking Forward

Term 2 Week 1

You are to reflect on your own performance for the first class tests. What did you obtain for your class tests for the various subjects? How did you perform? How did you feel about your results? What are the reasons for your performance? Which subjects did you do well and which subjects did you not do so well? Any reasons? How do you propose to improve yourself this term? Post your reflection under the title 'Reflection 1 : Looking Forward' and include 'AR' as your label for this post. Your reflection should be as comprehensive as possible. I look forward to reading your posts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~My Reflection~


To start the class test , I studied for my school subjects , English , Maths , Mother Tongue(Malay) and my Science.I studied on the units that are going to be tested in the papers.I was quite nervous when I got to school during the tests days.Then the next three the same thing happened.On Monday , after the week of the tests , Mrs Tan gave the papers back to look through.It was the English test.I got 37/50.For the Maths , 31/40 , Mother Tongue,46/50 and Science, 39 and a half /50.I was a little upset with my English , Maths and Science.I feel that I can do better on my SA1.I am going to study on assestment exercises and maybe studying on workbooks and textbooks.I am going to look through the units that I have to learn on my SA1 and other tests or quiz.I will strive to get more marks.

click on the picture to see it.



No comments: