Saturday, May 10, 2008

Reflection 5: Mother's Day

'Hi Everyone,


This Sunday is Mother's Day. Mr Tan, our principal, has spoken about showing love and respect for our mother.

In this post, I would like you to spend some time reflecting on the role your mother has played in your life. The following are some questions to assist you in this task:

1. What do you think of Mother's Day?

2. What did/will you do on Mother's Day?

3. What is your relationship with your mother?

4. How has your mother helped you through the years?

5. How do you strengthen your relationship with your mother?

6. Do you think mothers are important in children's lives? Why?

7. If there is one special thing you can do for your mother, what would that be and why?

Hope to read your reflection soon.

Best wishes on your exams.

Mr Ong



~~~~

First of all, Happy Belated Mother's Day to all mothers :)

I think that Mother's day is the day where we celebrate happiness with our mothers and also thank them for helping us throughout the years we get enjoy with them.I did gave some Mother's day cards to my mother and grandmother.I gave them some Kisses Chocolate and also some roses for my mother and some orchids for my grandmother.I also said some kind words like 'thank you' and also 'how are you? are you getting well..here are some flowers to cheer you up!' to my grandmother.My relationship with my mother is very close.She will ask me questions when I come back from school like ' How is your school?' Everyday, it was a different answer so she gets to know more if I'm enjoying myself.She has help me with my work the most.She will ask me if I needed help or something like if I did not know she wants to teach me.So, through the years, she really has help me a lot.I will strengthen my relationship with my mother by cheering her up when she is sad and work harder for my CA2 and SA2 to not make her too angry or frustrated.Yes , mothers are important to children's life.It is because they always come first in our lives.They born us and also help us in doing things or teach us to do something to create a better life for themselves or us.I can help her by her work and maybe my life in an IT class as a IT student I can teach her to use the internet so that she can learn or know what I have learned in school.



Please note that the picture is made by me and created using Ulead Photo Express 0.3.

1 comment:

Siti Fatin said...

Do your best!

Love, Mama ..