Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Entry 2 : My December Holiday


During my December holiday,I went KL with my mother , siblings , auntie , uncle and cousin.We went there for 3 days.My father did not follow because he needs to work.Only one of my sisters followed.My mother booked a van.There are 8 seats and maybe and can fit more than 8 people (: I sat behind with my brother and cousin.My auntie sat in front with my mother sister and baby brother.My uncle sat beside the driver.I played the PSP.My brother and cousin played hand games and guessing games.Few hours later, I passed the PSP to my brother and I slept.My baby brother slept too. My mother , uncle, and auntie was still talking with the driver(: Then my brother woke me up when we are at the immigration centre. My mother pass the passport to the immigrationer.Then he/she looked at our faces.Then we were safe (: We went out.Few hours later. We reached KL already :D And I saw the Petronas Twin Towers!
It was beautiful (: It looks like this..




This when it's night time.The lights flashed so beautifully. But I went there it was still afternoon.It was tall too.We reached at the hotel called Dynasty Hotel.It was big.My other uncle and auntie booked rooms for us.My uncle and auntie that sat in the van with us got their own rooms.My other uncle and auntie got the same room with us.Then I found a friend named , Atiqah.She is a girl and she is 1 year younger than me (: One of my uncles and auntie got a room at the 16th floor.Me and my family with another uncle and auntie got a room at the 18th floor.On the first day we went to a coffee shop near the hotel.We ate lunch.I ate Fried Kway Teow.It was delicious.After that, we went back to the hotel.I watched TV ,my brother played the PSP and my friend ate.At night, I watched out the window.The people's size from the top are very small, just like...ants ! Then I guess I saw KLCC (: Then we went to Carrefour.We bought things and ate there too.I ate Fish & Chips .It was delicious.I wish I could go there again.



The very next day , I woke up at 7am.I went to bathe and get ready to go to Genting ! I woke the others up so we won't be late.We ate breakfast first.Then we went out.It was long journey to Genting I slept almost 3 times.Famous Amos Cookies were kept inside my mother's bag.I ate it so hungrily ! I shared it with everybody (: Then we went up the hills of Genting.We went to buy tickets to the Amusement Park.My uncles , aunties ,mother and baby brother went to the Cable Car Skyway.After all the activities we went home.

Cable Car Skyway.

Genting Amusement Park



The next day we went swimming in the morning.The swimming pool was over the top ! I think it is the 29th floor. There was a small pool and a deep pool. But the deep pool was not that deep.It is 2m low.I tried many swimming skills.But it did not work out.Not really.My brother,cousin and friends were there too.We played racing from the start to last.Then my brother won.Then I wanted to race until I could win the race.But I did not get it.So we just played around.And yes, my baby brother was there too.He was scared to go inside the water so he just sit at the side of the small pool.He splashed the water at me. He laughed very much.Then we went back to the room and we went out to a shopping centre called Mid Valley.It was Christmas, so the snow came down.But it is just foam that came down .It was not real snow.A lot of them came down.
Then we bought more Famous Amos,popcorn and orange juice.We walked around and my mother decided to buy a whole cake.My mother bought Apple Crumble , Caramel and 3 pieces of Marble Cheesecake.My uncle bought durians from outside.Then we waited for him to come back.We went to the side of KLCC and my family ate the durians except me,my friends,my brother and cousin.After that we went home.



The last day, we bathe got dressed up and packed everything up.We went home.But before we reached home , we went to Melaka.There was this mart or shopping centre.We walked all around and bought things.I bought snacks so that we can eat in the van.Then we drived around and went to Giant.We bought a lot of things. We bought food,snacks,barlee drink and many more.We bought milk for my baby brother.Then we went home safely.


Note : Picture(s) are taken from Google Images and Yahoo! Search.

12 comments:

Hannalooi said...

REally nice blog you have.

Amelia said...

Wonderful Holiday:)

Seat Mun KIt said...

siti i wish that me &u were chosen for the sport day.

Siti Fatin said...

to tinkle-bell; Yes, I do too.

SPONGEEY ~ Cheryl . said...

I love your picture of the twin tower .

hope you enjoy your trip .

Chloe said...

Wow! I also been there before...

I like the Amusement Park too!


I love outdoors. What about you?

Malcolm ong said...

Wonderful vacation.

Siti Fatin said...

to chloe; Me too.
to malcolm ong ; Yes.It really is.

Lim Yue Heng said...

It must be very nice there!

Siti Fatin said...

To lim yue heng; Yes it is ! I like it when I was going up the hills of Genting. It was high.It was beautiful too.

Siti Fatin said...

to cheryl yong; I took it from Yahoo ! Images.And yes , I enjoyed my trip to Malaysia.

Siti Fatin said...

to amelia; It was really wonderful anyway.What about you Amelia ?